Coventry Restorative Justice Forum are a group of people who are passionate about RJ and want everyone in the city to be aware of it and have the opportunity of accessing an RJ procedure if and when they need it. For more information follow the links below.
We are currently running a mapping exercise to find out who is providing RJ within the city, and we will report back our findings at our conference in November and explore how we can raise the profile of RJ among the public, make it more available and more consistent across all providers.
We include members of the Coventry Lord Mayor’s Committee for Peace & Reconciliation, members of staff from Coventry and Warwick Universities, the Police, Probation, Prison and Youth Offending Services and teachers from several schools in Coventry.
To join the forum please complete the form below and tick the box at the bottom. If you join the Forum we will add you to our message group so you will be able to follow and participate in our email discussions. You can unsubscribe at any time.
You can use the form below to join Coventry Restorative Justice Forum, or to just ask a question or give us your feedback.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Barbara Tudor wins Butler Trust Award
- Clifford Grimason
- Coventry Restorative Justice Conference 2019
- Coventry Restorative Justice Forum
- CovRJ Forum Meeting with Pervez Akhtar
- Groups Visited
- Presentation to Coventry North East Constituency Labour Party
- Report on Coventry RJ Conference 2019
- Report on Restorative Justice Conference
- Visit to Restorative Justice Initiative